May 8, 2012

Kalakaua Avenue


top: J. Crew. skirt: Forever 21 (recent). belt: J. Crew. shoes: Zara. necklace: J. Crew. jewels: Michael Kors watch, Tory Burch, David Yurman, J. Crew, Target, H&M. bag: J. Crew. sunnies: Anthropologie.








Kalakaua Avenue is the 5th Avenue of Hawaii, so needless to say while we were there we had to set aside some quality shopping time. Not only were the stores beautiful -and huge- but, they offer items that are only available in Hawaii (how cool is that?!?)!

I hope you're all having a fabulous week, sorry for the lack of posting lately. Vacation threw me for a loop, but I promise I'll get back on track soon!

xo,
S


7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how you worked in a few different colors here and they all look great together. Super cute outfit and Kalakaua Avenue looks like such a beautiful place!

Yola Thorp said...

Love your outfit.

xx,
www.yolathorp.com

Yara said...

Beautiful shoes!

x Yara

Clinquante.blogspot.com !

Wardrobe Girls said...

I love the Zara heels! they look awesome.

www.wardrobesimetandliked.com

Sarah Whitney said...

Those heels are fantastic! I'm loving your blog girl, I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch. I love discovering new blogs!

Sarah xoxo
http://pandorasboxblog.com

Houndstooth & High Heels said...

Thank you all for the sweet comments, I love reading each of your comments and hearing your feedback! Suggestions are always welcome.

Please be sure to "follow" me by clicking "join this site" on the right-hand side of the page.

Thanks again!

xo, S

cara said...

I love your attention to detail! And those shoes are killer.

Cara
http://everydayintrigue.blogspot.com/